quinta-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2011

A lifetime in 30 days

It’s funny how much we take for granted and how easy we laugh it off when we hear someone saying “life can change in a blink of an eye”… in 30 days, one month, best friends can start losing each other, new friends are made, new love’s found, old friends astray and an old love finally begins to heal…


It amazes me how much I let daily life go by without noticing the subtle changes…

One day the phone doesn’t ring as often, and it’s ok because you’re so busy…

One day you forget to turn on your chat and miss an overseas conversation…

One day you get an unexpected message and you think nothing about it…

One day you don’t pick your phone…

One day you just have to cancel lunch…

One day you’re just too tired to face the rest of the world…

And then… 30 days go by… and you’re sitting alone, in your car, listening to a song on a radio and thinking: how the hell did Christmas arrive so soon! I’m not ready… and then you realize how much everything changed since the end of summer… how many people you’ve left behind, how many people are changing their lives, and how many new people you’ve met… and for a moment there…

I was sad … but I closed my eyes, took a breath and realized…. That’s life happening while I was busy making other plans…

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Lovelly, but not for me!

Lovelly, but not for me!